Living at The Crest
Location, Lifestyle and Luxury
The Crest offers an exemplary standard of design and build-quality, an exceptional calibre of facilities and finishes, and is located within a vibrant, well connected and prestigious precinct.
The Crest is strategically located within the Burswood Precinct, one of the most glamorous lifestyle areas in Perth. Part of its appeal lies in its close proximity to the Crown Entertainment Precinct, the magnificent Swan river and Optus Stadium.
Residents of the Crest enjoy the luxury of an 8 minute train ride into Perth CBD, world class entertainment at Crown including gaming and theatre, renowned restaurants like Nobu and Rockpool as well as a pleasant walk to Optus Stadium, Perth’s stunning outdoor entertainment and sports venue.
Luxurious amenities to enjoy with your family and friends include a rooftop terrace with unparalleled views of Perth and the Swan River, a rooftop cinema, swimming pool, BBQ pits and generous indoor/outdoor lounge spaces.
- Iconic ‘curvy’ building designed by international architectural firm, Woods Bagot
- 2.8M high ceilings in living rooms and bedrooms
- Spacious balconies for outdoor living
- Quality West Australian carpentry work throughout apartments
- Quality SMEG kitchen appliances and elegant Villeroy & Boch sanitary ware
- Additional storage spaces over and above generous storage spaces in apartments
- Electric car charging stations
- Security-controlled gates for carpark areas
- Keyless electronic access
- Public access to the sheltered visitors’ parking area
- Audio and video intercom system to control access to residential ﬂoors
LOOKING FOR AN INVESTMENT PROPERTY?
The Crest Burswood offers an attractive real estate investment platform with current rental yields sitting above the average for an apartment in Western Australia.
Our 1 bedroom apartments offer an estimated rental income return of $380 a week (4.6%), while our 2 bedroom apartments also return a high rental yield of $560 a week (4.95%).
Burswood is a growth area with huge potential, CoreLogic reports indicate that properties have increased in value in the last 12 months. Along with this, Crown Resorts and the State Government are continuing to invest in the area, with its close proximity to the CBD, airport, train line, Optus Stadium and Crown Casino.
Tennent’s at The Crest enjoy living in a close-knit community, whilst enjoying the onsite amenities such as a heated pool, gym, rooftop cinema, rooftop terrace, BBQ pits and pool table. Enquire below to see how The Crest Burswood can help you reach your property investment goals.